? ??????????????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??171 Grabs Today. 387 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 3286 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

To-Do List #68 - Support a Candidate I believe in

So it's not a secret to anyone I know that I am very much an Obama supporter. I believe in his proposed policies, and even more important, I believe he can actually accomplish them. In my opinion, a Presidents main job is to inspire. The President of our nation needs to inspire the country to believe in themselves. To believe that we are still "the greatest generation" of patriots that most believe died away decades ago. I love this country. I love this country AND i am a liberal democrat. I believe that Barack Obama can make this country great again, in a new way. In a way that the rest of the world can respect. In a way that I, and the rest of the nation, is ready for.

This evening I went to the kick off for the Wake County for Obama Campaign at Bogart's. It was so incredible. 500 people. Standing room only. Young adults, children, older men and women, black, white, hispanic, middle eastern. It was amazing. People were all so excited to be a part of something so big. I signed up to register new voters this Friday and Saturday night. I can't express my excitement about this.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love him too! I think he is the change we have all been waiting for!
Sara Y-O
P.S. Love that I can keep up with you via blog now! :)