? ??????????????Dream Forever? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??171 Grabs Today. 387 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Look to The Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (5 Ratings)??165 Grabs Today. 3286 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Live, Love, Laugh? ????? ?????? ???Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 21, 2008

To-Do List #17 - Drive across country!

My journey has begun! Yesterday I began my cross-country road trip... I began in Raleigh, NC with my mom and drove North West through North Carolina. Along the way we saw Pilot Mountain. If I remember correctly, the mountain somehow belonged to my childhood best-friend's (Christina) Grandfather and was given to the state later. I don't know if I completely made that up or changed all the facts, but it sounds like a good story!

We made it up to Virginia in the morning and came across rain as we were driving through the Blue Ridge Mountains, but it stopped soon after. The trees were really beautiful, just starting to show there leaves - so it almost looked like autumn! I love that area, so peaceful and pretty.

Virginia was pretty uneventful and we made it up to West Virginia. West Virginia, for those who have never been is worth missing. The drive was uneventful, the weather was okay, the state is well... boring. We did stop for lunch and some shopping in Charleston.

Soon enough we made it to Ohio (after taking a quick nap to regain are driving energy) and had just about an hour or so of driving before making it to New Concord, OH. We will stay here for a few days with my Aunt Jill and her family before continuing on to meet LJ in Indiana on Wednesday! From there we will drive south so we can spend a few days in Vegas before arriving at our new home in Groveland, CA!

As long as my GPS is on, we shouldn't get lost!!


***Will add pictures later when I have a better connection!***

0 comments: